Friday 22 April 2016

Sarkodie Advice's Fellow Rappers

In the new release of Ghanaian finest Rapper Sarkodie tilted Take It Back he went all out by advising the up and coming artist (rappers) 

 "I feel most new rappers ain't got the time to go through the grooming stage which is very necessary ...It equip you for what's ahead 
Kasahari level on Adom106.3 fm with Dr Duncan made me who I am today... My delivery timing and command i was put on the spot several times with some weird beats lol!!! Different kick arrangements... Confusing timing.
Dr. Made me tense all week cos didn't know who I was gonna be facing the next Saturday lol...# rap battle I'm ever ready and my past made me ... 
Don't skip to the end ... Try to take it one at a time ... And trust me it will be worth it ... 
I might say the same things you say but they might believe me more and it's just because of how long you put in work ...  

iAnd that's why I take my hat off for these guys I dropped their names on the record..

1 comment:

  1. I think is a good if only they will follow and pick the good points from it

    ReplyDelete